Educational Attractions In Charleston
For student travel groups studying American history or social studies, Charleston offers a rich educational travel experience, with many historical sites dating to Colonial, Revolutionary and Civil War eras. A closer look at Charleston will reveal what an influential role this port city and its many inhabitants played during the infancy of a new republic.
Charleston offers a strategic entry point for the shipping trade - and invaders with naval forces.The harbor offers access to old town Charleston.
For more information on scheduling a student trip to Charleston, Request a Quote.
Enjoy Your Charleston Tour
- Hotel accommodations (in quads)
- Security Provided Nightly
- Complete Sightseeing of the Area
- Professional Tour Escort
- 4 meals - 2 breakfast/2 dinner (3 day/2 night trip)
- 6 meals - 3 breakfast/3 dinner (4 day/3 night trip)
- All entrance fees and admissions
- All taxes, tips, and gratuities
- Coverage under E.T.C.'s Liability Insurance Policy
One totally free teacher / chaperone for every ten students (in double occupancy)