Band and choir directors and trip leaders may take performance groups to Washington D.C. in two different ways. Some may select adjudicated music festivals, which occur on the weekends in April and May. Others may simply want to schedule a public performance for the group at a venue with excellent public visibility in Washington D.C. Either type of performance trip can be accommodated.
Whether it is a high school band trip to Washington D.C., a musical ensemble or orchestra, or a choir - the excitement of playing on the National Mall will entice students to be prepared and look sharp for their performance. Plus, there are many excellent sites to see when not performing. Students can visit Mount Vernon, Arlington National Cemetery, The Capitol and the White House. Tours can be customized for sites selected.
Enjoy Your Performance Tour To Washington D.C.
- Hotel accommodations (in quads)
- Security Provided Nightly
- Complete Sightseeing of the Area
- Professional Tour Escort
- 4 meals - 2 breakfast/2 dinner (3 day/2 night trip)
- 6 meals - 3 breakfast/3 dinner (4 day/3 night trip)
- All entrance fees and admissions
- All taxes, tips, and gratuities
- Coverage under E.T.C.'s Liability Insurance Policy
One totally free teacher / chaperone for every ten students (in double occupancy)