Virginia is an ideal place to study science. The Chesapeake Bay region makes the study of marine science easily accessible. Studying technology is favored in the Southeastern Virginia area, thanks to the large military bases on the coast. The military presence creates a need for the best engineering in air and sea transport and weaponry. Virginia is home to the Langley Air Force Base, where U.S. fighter jets and other planes in the military fleet are stationed. There are also many other prominent military bases and aircraft carriers in the region.
This science tour is structured to showcase the best science and technology museums and knowledge in the region. Sites where Marine Science can be studied are also selected. The tour may also be coupled with a student trip to Washington D.C., only 2 ½ hours by bus.
Enjoy A Student Travel Science Tour Experience
- Hotel accommodations (in quads)
- Security Provided Nightly
- Complete Sightseeing of the Area
- Professional Tour Escort
- 4 meals - 2 breakfast/2 dinner (3 day/2 night trip)
- 6 meals - 3 breakfast/3 dinner (4 day/3 night trip)
- All entrance fees and admissions
- All taxes, tips, and gratuities
- Coverage under E.T.C.'s Liability Insurance Policy
One totally free teacher / chaperone
for every ten students (in double occupancy)