South Florida has a variety of natural areas conducive to student travel and study. The sub tropical and tropical environment creates an excellent climate for wildlife and sea life that is not seen in the northern or central coastal regions of the United States. Students will have the chance to see the natural habitats of manatees and alligators, explore the swamps and coastal regions and even see marine life on board boats or other vehicles.
Interacting with the natural environment of South Florida is an excellent way to study and learn more about ecology, biology, marine science, and other related areas of study.
Enjoy Your South Florida Eco Tour Experience
- Hotel accommodations (in quads)
- Security Provided Nightly
- Complete Sightseeing of the Area
- Professional Tour Escort
- 4 meals - 2 breakfast/2 dinner (3 day/2 night trip)
- 6 meals - 3 breakfast/3 dinner (4 day/3 night trip)
- All entrance fees and admissions
- All taxes, tips, and gratuities
- Coverage under E.T.C.'s Liability Insurance Policy
One totally free teacher / chaperone
for every ten students (in double occupancy)