Environmental studies, marine science and biology students will get excited about hands on activities in nature. Virginia is home to the Chesapeake Bay and 112 miles of coastline on the Atlantic Ocean. This creates some unique learning experiences, especially for marine biology students. Students can study wildlife and flora and fauna in the main waterways as well as estuaries, bays and swamps.
This tour provides student groups the opportunity to watch dolphins and whales in their own environment while visiting Virginia Beach. The group also explores the wildlife on the islands of Assateague and Chincoteague, and visits the Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center for a detailed look at marine life and science. Visits to the Virginia Living Museum and the Virginia Zoo give students an idea about mammals, birds, reptiles and other species that roam the land in the Virginia Coastal region.
Enjoy Your Eco Tour Of Virginia
- Hotel accommodations (in quads)
- Security Provided Nightly
- Complete Sightseeing of the Area
- Professional Tour Escort
- 4 meals - 2 breakfast/2 dinner (3 day/2 night trip)
- 6 meals - 3 breakfast/3 dinner (4 day/3 night trip)
- All entrance fees and admissions
- All taxes, tips, and gratuities
- Coverage under E.T.C.'s Liability Insurance Policy
One totally free teacher / chaperone
for every ten students (in double occupancy)