Immerse students of biology, marine science or environmental studies in a subtropical environment filled with the swamps, rivers and estuaries of Central Florida. Student travel groups will tour the Myakka River on an airboat and tram ride. They will swim with manatees in Crystal River, where visibility can range from 100-150 feet. Students will see the species of Central Florida up close when they visit Crystal Springs Preserve.
This student trip is a well-rounded approach to environmental topics. The student tour itinerary includes a final day at Busch Gardens Safari. Trip leaders interested in adding additional time at Walt Disney World or Universal Studios Florida are encouraged to do so during initial tour planning.
Enjoy Your Central Florida Eco Tour
- Hotel accommodations (in quads)
- Security Provided Nightly
- Complete Sightseeing of the Area
- Professional Tour Escort
- 4 meals - 2 breakfast/2 dinner (3 day/2 night trip)
- 6 meals - 3 breakfast/3 dinner (4 day/3 night trip)
- All entrance fees and admissions
- All taxes, tips, and gratuities
- Coverage under E.T.C.'s Liability Insurance Policy
One totally free teacher / chaperone
for every ten students (in double occupancy)