Students travel to Ivy League colleges to sample the atmosphere of classic American institutions. Whether it is Princeton, Harvard, Yale or the University of Pennsylvania, Ivy League college tours are a great way to introduce those students who perform well academically with some of the finest universities in the United States.
Taking a student group to these Ivy League schools on a scheduled trip is more economical than students traveling alone or with their families. In addition to parent chaperones, teachers and guidance counselors may attend these college tours, offering additional insight into academic programs and campus life.
The Ivy League universities in the United States have always held a special place in history and academics. These choice schools are available to those who excel at their studies and/or have scored high enough on the pre-college exam – the SAT.
- Hotel accommodations (in quads)
- Security Provided Nightly
- Complete Sightseeing of the Area
- Professional Tour Escort
- 4 meals - 2 breakfast/2 dinner (3 day/2 night trip)
- 6 meals - 3 breakfast/3 dinner (4 day/3 night trip)
- All entrance fees and admissions
- All taxes, tips, and gratuities
- Coverage under E.T.C.'s Liability Insurance Policy
One totally free teacher / chaperone
for every ten students (in double occupancy)