For students who want to attend college in the Southern U.S., a closer look at academic institutions in North and South Carolina is well worth the effort. Also known as the Carolinas, this area of the U.S. is home to some excellent colleges for the student who wants to study most any subject.
A college tour of North and South Carolina does not include all of the colleges and universities in both of these states. This student tour highlights state colleges and some of the more well-known private institutions of higher education. These colleges are suggested for teachers and guidance counselors who want to take student travel groups on tour. The list of colleges visited can be revised as educators see fit.
Many of the colleges in North and South Carolina have a lengthy history, some dating to the 19th and Early 20th Centuries. This student group tour spans a wide territory and is sure to be an interesting travel opportunity as well as an informative journey into academic life in the south.
Enjoy Your Tour of North and South Carolina Colleges
- Hotel accommodations (in quads)
- Security Provided Nightly
- Complete Sightseeing of the Area
- Professional Tour Escort
- 4 meals - 2 breakfast/2 dinner (3 day/2 night trip)
- 6 meals - 3 breakfast/3 dinner (4 day/3 night trip)
- All entrance fees and admissions
- All taxes, tips, and gratuities
- Coverage under E.T.C.'s Liability Insurance Policy
One totally free teacher / chaperone
for every ten students (in double occupancy)