One of the most popular cities for art on the East Coast is Philadelphia. Here, a rich tradition of collecting art has always thrived. Since the days of the Early American colonies, art has been created, collected and displayed in Philadelphia.
The City of Philadelphia has an impressive display of public sculptures on the streets. Many of the historical buildings in the city, such as City Hall and Independence Hall have been created by world-class artisans and architects and are well-preserved.
Art Museums can be found all over Philadelphia: in Center City, West Philadelphia, the Art Museum area and Olde City. The selected museums on this tour are intended to offer student tour groups a survey of some of the best museums. Tour leaders may also request other museums and galleries as add-ons to the tour. Traditional sites, such as the Liberty Bell and Independence National Historical Park, can also be worked into the itinerary.
Enjoy Your Art Focused Philadelphia Tour
- Hotel accommodations (in quads)
- Security Provided Nightly
- Complete Sightseeing of the Area
- Professional Tour Escort
- 4 meals - 2 breakfast/2 dinner (3 day/2 night trip)
- 6 meals - 3 breakfast/3 dinner (4 day/3 night trip)
- All entrance fees and admissions
- All taxes, tips, and gratuities
- Coverage under E.T.C.'s Liability Insurance Policy
One totally free teacher / chaperone
for every ten students (in double occupancy)